DeCon Iron is a colour-changing gel that removes stubborn brake dust, industrial fallout, iron deposits, and other embedded metallic contamination from wheels and body panels.
- Remove contamination you can't even see
- Neutralise corrosive chemical reactions
- Obliterate bond between iron deposits
- Release hot iron deposits
- Watch as formula changes colour with contaminants
- Deep Clean Your Wheels
DeCon Iron dissolves iron deposits and other ferrous metal from wheels and lower body panels, and neutralises the corrosive chemical reaction that leads to rust and paint failure. DeCon Iron sprays on clear, then turns purple once the active ingredients begin to work the chemical reaction dissolves the embedded contamination and runs purple so you know when to remove it.
How to use:
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.